Growing up, I spent a lot of time reading. I remember my favourite childhood books, the first chapter book I read on my own, and the novels that have stayed with my even now. My love for reading helped to develop my love for writing. I write short stories, poetry, fanfiction, and am currently editing and redrafting my first novel.
I am hoping to use this blog to share the things I learn about writing and talk about books I’m reading as well as other things I might feel like talking about. For now, I will introduce myself a bit.
- My name is Jen
- I am a freelance writer
- I write fanfiction (see links below)
- My favourite colour is purple
- I have a puppy named Frankie
- I like listening to music when I write
- I spend a lot of time procrastinating by watching TLC…
- …And watching anything Marvel related
- My favourite band is R5
- I am an ice capp addict
- I love reading and am currently reading the first Game of Thrones novel
I’m sure there will be more at a later date, but for now that’s all I have. I’m not sure how often I will post things, but I’m thinking of trying for every week.