So, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blogger Award by Theodora Zheng. Not totally sure what that means or how this works, but I haven’t had this blog for very long and I thought it was pretty cool.
So the rules for the nominees are to:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
1) Thank you to Theodora Zheng for the nomination. I love your writing, I think your poetry is absolutely amazing and the fact that you noticed my blog amazes me so thanks so much!
3) Seven facts/things about myself:
- I have a puppy named Frankie
- I didn’t like video games when I was younger, but I started playing them more a couple years ago (Mostly Zelda and Marvel)
- When I was in first grade me and my friend dressed as Batman and Robin for Halloween, I was Robin and my friend (who was a foot shorter) was Batman
- I wanted to be a doctor for several years before I realized that would mean I actually needed to be good at science
- I recently started watching The Walking Dead and Lost
- For my first summer job I was a sample person at a grocery store
- My favourite number 4
4) I nominate:
- Blots & Plots
- Book Nerd All the Way
- A Writer’s Path
- Charlotte Cuevas, Author
- The Brazen Bibliophile
- Long & Luxe
- Serendipity and Creativity
- P.S. Hoffman
- J.J. Stone
- Liat Kaplan
- Christine Marie
- Ingrid’s Notes